6.2kW solar panel installation and 13kWh battery backup
6.2kW solar panel installation & 13kWh battery backup
- Battery Capacity: 13.0kWh (5x 2.6kw FoxESS high voltage batteries & Battery System Monitor)
- Inverter: Fox ESS 6kW Hybrid Inverter
- Solar PV: 6.2kW (16x QCell 385W panels)
- High Power Delivery
- Battery Storage to Cover Daytime & Evening Usage
- Installation Time: Single Day
- 16x QCell 385w panels
- 1x 6kw Foxess Hybris inverter
- 5x 2.6kw Foxess high voltage batteries
This customer’s roof allowed for a large solar PV array, consisting of 16 high-efficiency Q-Cell panels.
As the customer uses energy consistently throughout the daytime & evening, a large 13kWh battery backup & high-power inverter completes the mix, giving them maximum flexibility to use the generated power whether the Sun is shining or not.
This is a typical setup for someone who has high power usage (for example, if they want to use some of the incoming solar to charge an EV).
Get Your Solar Quote
Looking for a Solar PV System for Your Home or Business?
Click the "GET YOUR QUOTE" button below to contact us - we'll get back in touch to see how we can best help you with a renewable energy solution that fits your needs and budget.