Dual Tesla Powerwall 2 Installation & Large Solar PV System Install
2 X TESLA POWERWALL Version 2'S & 8.6KW OF SOLAR PV
- 2x Tesla Powerwall 2's
- 22x Trina 390w all black panels
- 2x 4.6kw Growatt inverters
- 1x Tesla Gateway
- High Power Delivery
- Large Battery Storage to Cover several days off-grid as well as normal usage
- Installation Time: Two Days
- 8x Ja 385w panels
- 1x 3.6kw Foxess Hybris inverter
- 2x 2.6kw Foxess high voltage batteries
- 1x Foxess BSM unit
The Tesla Powerwall 2 is the company’s answer to power backup. It’s a 13.5kWh lithium-ion battery storage system, designed to help your keep your essentials running during a powercut, without any downtime, when paired with Tesla’s Backup Gateway.
In this installation, we installed TWO Tesla Powerwall 2’s, along with a very large solar array.
Having a large amount of storage will set you up to benefit from the ‘time of day’ charging that Smart Meters will bring, meaning you can charge for free from your solar, or from the grid at cheap times further increasing your financial benefits.
With up to 13.5kWh of storage per battery, and capable of delivering 5kW of power continuously and up to 7kW for 10 second periods, the Powerwall is extremely good value as the price per kWh of storage
The Powerwall is the most popular battery on the UK market.
POWERWALL 2 SPECS:
- Mounting: Wall or Floor Mounted, Indoor / Outdoor
- Inverter: Fully integrated Tesla inverter
- Usable Capacity: 13.5 kWh
- Power: 5 kW continuous, 7 kW peak
- Round Trip Efficiency: 90%
- Warranty: 10 years
- Dimensions: 1150mm x 755mm x 155mm
DNK Renewables Ltd are Tesla Powerwall Certified Installers, and we are regularly quality-checked by a Tesla engineer to ensure all installs are to the highest standards.
Get Your Solar Quote
Looking for a Solar PV System for Your Home or Business?
Click the "GET YOUR QUOTE" button below to contact us - we'll get back in touch to see how we can best help you with a renewable energy solution that fits your needs and budget.